The Rapier 250 is a smaller budget version of the 450 and is ideal for both novice and expert heli pilots looking for a RTF helicopter that has 3D capabilities.
- Almost ready to fly out of the box for the beginner or in stunt / idle mode it's 3D capable right out of the box.
- All CNC metal head design from swash plate to blade grips offering a slop free, precise control system that will provide hours of flying before requiring any maintenance.
- Simple and compact frame offering a rigid and easy to maintain core of the machine.
- Efficient single stage reduction direct-belt-drive, offering a simple and constant drive.
- The simple frame and servo layout offers easy access for maintenance and repair.
- The main shaft is supported through 3 bearing blocks in the frames, giving a secure and rigid set up.
- Beautifully finished pre painted fibreglass canopy.
- Length: 420mm
- Height: 161mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 438mm
- Main rotor type: 215mm Carbon blades
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 105mm
- Gyro: Etronix Head Lock Gyro
- Brushless Speed Controller: 15amp
- Battery: 7.4V 850MAH 15c LiPo
- Motor: Brushless 4800KV
- Servo: 7g x 4pcs