Designed in-house by Reedy's esteemed engineering staff and track-tested by racing team drivers such as Ryan Maifield, Craig Drescher and Richard Saxton, Reedy's all-new 121VR .21 Off-Road Competition Nitro Engine is produced using state-of-the-art materials and high-tech manufacturing processes. The result is a race-proven engine that is capable of producing world-class power and fuel economy with a driver-friendly linear power band.
- 3+1 Port Chrome Plated Cylinder
- High Silicon CNC Machined Piston
- Knife Edged 7075 Aluminum Connecting Rod
- Polished Turbo Scoop Crankshaft with Silicone Insert
- Chrome Plated Back Plate with Turbo Scoop
- Precision Ball Bearings
- Lightweight Machined Aluminum Heatsink Head
- Oversized Finned Turbo Head Button
- Thermo Insulated Screw Mounted 2-Needle Carburetor
- 7.0mm, 8.0mm, and 9.0mm Air Restrictors
- Fits 1:8 scale off road.