The Rapier 450 is ideal for both novice and expert heli pilots looking for a RTF helicopter that has 3D capabilities.
- Ready to fly out of the box for the beginner or in stunt / idle mode it's 3D capable right out of the box.
- All CNC metal head design from swash plate to blade grips offering a slop free, precise control system that will provide hours of flying before requiring any maintenance.
- Simple and compact frame offering a rigid and easy to maintain core of the machine.
- Efficient single stage reduction direct-belt-drive, offering a simple and constant drive.
- The simple frame and servo layout offers easy access for maintenance and repair.
- The main shaft is supported through 3 bearing blocks in the frames, giving a secure and rigid set up.
- Beautifully finished pre painted fibreglass canopy.
- Transmitter: 2.4ghz 6CH with idle up / 3D function
- Gyro: 3D capable Heading lock gyro supplied from E-tronix
- Length: 25.8in (655mm)
- Main Rotor Diameter: 28.3in (720mm)
- Blade type: 325mm Carbon main blades
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 5.3in (135mm)
- Gross Weight: RTF with battery(670g)
- Brushless Speed Controller: 40amp
- Battery: 11.1V 2200MAH 20c LiPo
- Motor: Brushless 2750KV
- Swash Plate control / Mixing: 120-Degree CCPM system